Wednesday, June 17, 2020

DFI Session 6 - Thursday 11 June 2020


This session was great I think I'm going to continue to work on developing my site and converting my plans to slides and taskboards for my students (and give accessibility ha) so that everything is visible on my site.  I also want to utilise Hapara Dashboard more with my students share how visible everything is and possibly have a go at organising our work together. Also, I'm wanting to blog more frequently with my students and give more opportunity for my students to blog their work and navigate through their blogs. I guess one of the main points for me today is accessibility and visibility.

Some Main Points from today

  • Connected 
  • Ubiquitous
  • Empowered 
  • Visible
Leading Learning using Google Sites 
  • What is the foundation of what we are doing 
  • Learning site needs to be the one-stop hub for everything
  • Things on your wall (timetables etc.) should be on class Site 
  • Consistency across all sites and year levels 
  • effective engagement 
  • Pick 2 or 3 colours that work across my site 
  • How is the layout going to make it easy for students to navigate through
  • How well does it function and promote learning to the learning task
  • How is learning from previous weeks archived without it being mess

No comments:

Post a Comment